AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

With all our madness, from MI • ouvert

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Habitué

Féminin « Où suis-je ? » : Devant mon ordi *sbaff*
« Que fais-je ? » : Des tas de choses <3
« Comment va ? » : Mal partout... J'viens de me souvenir pourquoi j'deteste autant le basket *out*

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Je veux qu'on parle de :
Maladies connues: Gourmandise psychotique

With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Vide
MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMar 23 Nov - 21:47

Ho it remember me my first english's teacher in "collège" ( I never remember the english's world for say that ). She was... a little crazy ( But not like us with our dreams xD ). Infact I think she was a litlle very desperate by our level and our participation. But it was funny to see her asking question hestion or play us ( I want mean, she take a different voice and she do our part of the dialogue sometimes ).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Press'people

Féminin « Où suis-je ? » : sur MOVE IT
« Que fais-je ? » : suis en pamoison devant ce Dieu qu'est j.rathbone... (aa)
« Comment va ? » : enfin guérie de son rhume/bronchite après trois semaines de souffrance...

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/50With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/50)
Je veux qu'on parle de :
Maladies connues: Névrose musicale

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 0:01

I think there are different word for " collège ", actually... depending on which country live in ^^

Haha, it must have been funny to see your teacher act like that (:

I remember that one of my teachers used to forbid me to participate in class because at one point I was the only one raising my hand, too ^^"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://ithinkimsuperstitious.tumblr.com
Habitué

« Comment va ? » : Mal partout... J'viens de me souvenir pourquoi j'deteste autant le basket *out*

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 1:09

Oh yeah you can say it xD And for you're last sentence, for me it was the same but with my "CM1" 's teacher. ( Yes I remember (a) )
Habitué

Féminin « Où suis-je ? » : Dans mes rêves...
« Que fais-je ? » : Je saute mouton
« Comment va ? » : Va ti comme ci, va ti comme ça.

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 1:22

lili ' s a écrit:
I remember that one of my teachers used to forbid me to participate in class because at one point I was the only one raising my hand, too ^^"
LMAO!!!
Yep !

"Collège" is "Junior High School"or Middle School in the USA Wink
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 19:26

My class and every class of "seconde" infact, will go to the cinema friday to watch "Walkyrie" ♥ ( Anyone know ? ) I saw it last year ( With my class too ) but I really love it and I'm so happy to watch it again <3
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Féminin « Où suis-je ? » : Dans mon salon. Dans ma chambre. Ca dépend des jours :)
« Que fais-je ? » : Je sais pas, mais je devrais sûrement être en train de travailler pour la fac.
« Comment va ? » : Comme quelqu'un qui voudrait pouvoir hiberner pendant tout l'hiver tellement je manque de sommeil

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :
Maladies connues: Aliénation à la culture

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 21:11

I've never watched Walkyrie. What's the theme of this movie ?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://chaaw.livejournal.com
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 21:52

Hum I'll try to explain it in english but it's a little difficult so at worst click here ;D
For resume it take place during the second mondial war, more precisely in 1944, when a part of the german's governement tries to kill Hitler because they are against him and his ideas. The movement/mission/"coup d'état" is directed by the colonel Stauffenberg -played by Tom Cruise-.
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Féminin « Où suis-je ? » : Dans mon salon. Dans ma chambre. Ca dépend des jours :)
« Que fais-je ? » : Je sais pas, mais je devrais sûrement être en train de travailler pour la fac.
« Comment va ? » : Comme quelqu'un qui voudrait pouvoir hiberner pendant tout l'hiver tellement je manque de sommeil

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 22:55

Okay, so it's a world war 2 movie. I'm a little bit tired of all these movies about WW2, and i've studied it so much that it nerves me more than anything. So, I don't think I'm gonna watch it, even if I don't think its a bad movie, but i'm a little bit sick of all theses movies that are about always the same theme ^^
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 23:17

Uually i never see ww2's movie or do anything about that theme ( videogames, books ) but here i had to and i love (a) ( I think it's especially because it talk about the organisation and not the war with the soldiers, trenches and everything ) But evidently i understand you ^^

I see in your profil you're movie of the moment is Harry Potter 7 - Part 1. Did you go to the cinema today ?
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyMer 24 Nov - 23:51

No, I went to see it yesterday night (well, this morning, in fact) at Le Grand Rex for a false Premiere. AND IT WAS SO GREAT ! It's wonderful. And Ron is so hot in there ! OMG I wanna marry him aaah Yeah, it was really great, and I will maybe see it again sunday but in VO.
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Nov - 0:36

Woow you're so lucky :D And with you're comment I want more and more see it >.< A lot of people around be will see it that night, tomorrow or this WE but for me, I don't know when I'll do it *out*
Habitué

Féminin « Où suis-je ? » : Dans mes rêves...
« Que fais-je ? » : Je saute mouton
« Comment va ? » : Va ti comme ci, va ti comme ça.

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Nov - 13:05

A lot of people seems to like the new movie of HP... For the last one, everybody was disspointed, but not this time. So I just CAN'T WAAAAIIIIT!!!!!!
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Nov - 22:09

Walkyrie and HP7 the same day make me feel so happy With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 846457 I think the end of Walkyrie is much sad the second time but I past a really good moment and for Harry Potter : Woaaw With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 36702 I love I love I love (aa) It is a little scary, particulary the Voldemort's scenes and I have to confess I jump several times during the scene in Mathilda's home with the snake. I loved Hermione but i found Ron too different, until his return at least. Hermione's face when Ron kiss "his wife" (a)
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Nov - 23:31

OH MY GOD. The scene with the snake ! I jumped meters away, it was so scary ! I love Ron, he's really hot on this movie ! (I think I've already said that With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 176480) Damn, I wanted to say something but I forgot.
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Nov - 23:39

Yeah, In + ( I don't think I can say that but it's not grave xD ), he falls on the stairs and just few seconds later he returns like that... He had not the right *sbaff* I think i did a little cry *out*

Come on, Remember yout sentence (aa)
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Nov - 0:27

Yeah, it was awful, I really jumped, and almost hit myself with my fist, while trying to hide me with my hand XD
I really don't remember what I wanted to say !
Finally I don't go see it in VO sunday, because my friends go see it in French, so won't see it again in the same language.
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptySam 27 Nov - 0:42

Ho the same, my hand was just in front of my face, like for protect it xD ( Infact it was exactly that *out* ) I was laughing in the same moment, I think it's because when I was turning my head, I was seeing my friends' reactions and they was doing exactly like me (a)
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptySam 11 Déc - 23:34

A little up ?

Nobody want to talk about his life in english ?
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyDim 12 Déc - 1:11

I have a volleyball game tomorrow morning. I think it'll be hard because the other team is a level up compared to us, so I think we're not gonna win. But it's not a problem, as long as we do our best and play pretty good :) I'll tell you tomorrow if we won or not ^^
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyDim 12 Déc - 1:32

Ha... Good luck in all case ;D I have already win frencing's matches against people who have one or more years of practice than me ^^ ( Not a lot but its arrived xD )
Chaaw
Chaaw
Rebelle discrète
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyDim 12 Déc - 17:19

Well, we had 3 different games. We won one and lost two. But we played pretty well so it was good :)
Habitué

Carnet de folie
Degré de folie:
Je veux qu'on parle de :

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 EmptyDim 12 Déc - 20:38

Ha Damage... And When will you're next match ?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: With all our madness, from MI • ouvert   With all our madness, from MI • ouvert - Page 2 Empty

With all our madness, from MI • ouvert

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2